Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage
Sunlight sapping the power of your outdoor advertising?
Presenting Armagard’s 55" Anti-Glare Totem Digital Signage Unit
Capable of achieving screen brightness between 2,000 & 5,000 NITS, Armagard’s 55" anti-glare totem digital signage unit can overcome the problem of screen glare caused by sunlight. The integrated high-bright screen features anti-glare technology, which refracts sunlight. Installation of this unit means you’ll never miss an opportunity to reach a customer with your outdoor advertising as screen visibility remains unimpaired by sunlight.
Perfect for positioning in high footfall locations as an advertising display unit, this anti-glare totem digital signage system is aesthetically designed in order to invite audience interaction. Advertise your product or service without worrying about the impact of sunlight exposure. Increase customer interest, raise brand awareness, increase sales & increase revenues with this superb anti-glare totem digital signage system.
- Size (HxWxD)mm:
- 2200 × 904 × 341
- Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Screen Size:
- IP Rating:
- IP56/NEMA 4
- Screen Brightness:
- 2,000 - 5,000 NITS
- Product Code:
Benefits & Suitable Locations
- Fully operational in temperatures up to 40°C, without the need to purchase a separate air conditioning (AC) unit. Save money immediately without having to spend on additional equipment.
- Eliminate expensive repair/replacement costs for outdoor digital signage damaged by constant exposure to sunlight. Investment in a sunlight readable display unit saves you money long term.
- Reduce the risk of sunlight causing ‘out-of-action’ signage, which could result in loss of revenue & brand damage.
- Requires minimal maintenance, advertise all-year-round without the hassle of constantly having to check equipment.
- Prevent costly screen repairs/replacement. Enclosure protects the screen from sun absorption, which damages the LCD crystals contained in the screen, causing ‘black spots’ or total screen outage.
Benefits of buying:
- Wide-open public spaces such as parks & tourists attractions.
- University and college campuses.
- Countries with hot climates.
- Transport hubs.
Ideal locations for installation:
Complete the enquiry form for a FREE enclosure suitability assessment for your environment.
Further Features of product
As well as safeguarding outdoor digital signage against sunlight, the 55" anti-glare totem digital signage unit has a number of theft prevention features. The enclosure also protects against outdoor elements, other than sunlight, and can withstand forceful impacts.
- Light or Heavy Rainfall
- Dust and Dirt
- Electrical Surges
- Physical Impact
Your High-Bright Screen Display Protected Against:
Peace of mind:
- 5 Year Warranty coverage on all mechanical parts
- Delivered fast & fully assembled ready for installation
- Product support from specialist sales & support staff
- High quality engineering