Robust Plasma Enclosure
Protect Plasma Screens in Public, Commercial and Industrial Environments.
News - To accommodate changing demand for LCD and plasma TVs, Armagard have introduced the 46" Plasma Enclosure into our already huge range. Please contact us for more information.
Able to accommodate screens from 24" to 75", the Plasma Enclosure protects a large variety of commercial screens. With an IP54 rating and robust, mild steel body, the Plasma Enclosure is ideal for digital signage and information boards in outdoor, public and manufacturing locations.
- Outdoor Digital Signage.
- Bus and Train Stations.
- Waiting Rooms.
- Industrial Environments.
The Plasma Enclosure Is Ideal For:
- Size (HxWxD)mm:
- See table below
- Powder Coated Mild Steel
- Screen Size:
- up to 75"
- Wall or stand
- IP Rating:
- Product Code:
At a glance:
Features & Benefits:
With a range of security, weather protection and impact resistance features, the Plasma Enclosure is ideal for protecting your expensive screen in public, unattended locations.
- Bad weather — Benefit from a plasma display in any outdoor location and in all conditions.
- Dust and airborne particulates — Ideal for protecting your investment in industrial locations.
- Physical impact — Resistance to damage, means reduced repair costs and a greater ROI.
- Theft — Lock options give you peace of mind about your investment in public locations.
- Electrical surges — Extends the life of components and prevents system crashes, ensuring maximum uptime.
- Extreme temperatures — No need to buy additional heating or air conditioning units, so you save money.
Your Plasma Screen Is Protected Against:
For reliable protection from dust and water, Armagard’s Plasma Enclosures adhere to European IP standards. With a mild or stainless steel body, and shatterproof screen that’s 10x stronger than glass, Armagard’s enclosures are delivered fully assembled for easy installation via wall, ceiling or pedestal mounts (sold separately).
Armagard Plasma Enclosures - all in one digital signage protection.
- 5-year warranty of all mechanical parts.
- Fast delivery.
- Informed and helpful staff.
- High quality engineering.
- Over 25 years of industry experience.