Below is a list of articles explaining the benefits and uses of industrial PC enclosures including computer protection, prevention of explosions, data protection, food manufacture and medical uses. Armagard's PC enclosures and industrial computer peripherals provide reliable solutions to many industrial, medical and manufacturing computing needs at a fraction of the cost of intrinsically designed industrial computers.
- Computer Filth - Harbouring MRSA - Article on how our Workstations Harbour MRSA and other Bacteria
- 10 Ways to kill a Computer - Article on the 10 ways a computer can get ruined in factory conditons
- Understanding Atex - Article explaining the European ATEX directive that requires companies to identify potential explosive environments.
- Body armour for PC - Article explaining the benefits of housing a computer in an industrial pc enclosure.
- Computer Theft - Article exploring computer theft and explains how some companies and organisations invest heavily in firewalls and IT security but neglect to secure their actual hardware itself from theft.
- Explosion Risks In food manufacturing - Article exploring Explosion Risks in the Food Manufacture Industry.
- Dust The Computer Killer - Article exploring how dust can affect your Computers in the work place.
- Computer Fires: How Vulnerable is Your PC? - Article exploring how fires can cause serious damage to computers and people in the work place.
- Dangers of Forklifts - Protecting People and Property. - article exploring how to protect people and property from fork lift accidents.
- Computers as a Fire Hazard and the Benefits of Industrial Computer Protection - article exploring how computers can be a fire hazard and how it benefits to have a computer enclosure to protect.
- PCs in Industry - Protecting Your Hardware - article explores the best way of protecting computer equipment in factories, warehouses and other unstable environments.