Waterproof LCD Enclosure
Protection of LCD screens in wet, outdoor, and harsh environments.
An aesthetic and presentable unit, Armagard Waterproof LCD enclosure is manufactured from 316 (food grade) steel, perfect for hygiene and food preparation environments that are washed down daily.
- Food Manufacture.
- Medical Applications.
- Design features.
- Medical Areas.
- Size (HxWxD)mm:
- 761 x 1127 x 232
- Stainless Steel
- Screen Size:
- 24", 32", 42", 52", 55" and 70"
- Wall or stand
- IP rating:
- Product Code:
At a glance:
Features & Benefits:
Sealed, lockable and secure an Armagard waterproof LCD enclosure offers the best solution to protect your LCD display and digital signage from theft, vandalism and water damage caused by outdoor or harsh industrial environments.
- Light or heavy rainfall and jet washdown - ideal for outdoor locations
- Dust and small particulates - ideal for industrial environments
- Electrical surges - making computer crashes a thing of the past
- Physical impact - cutting down on repairs and accidents
- Temperature extremes - saving you money on additional heaters or air-conditioning
- Theft - enabling peace of mind
Your LCD screen is protected against:
Armagard LCD enclosures are constructed according to European IP and International NEMA standards, ensuring protection from water and dust. Built from mild or stainless steel with a shatterproof screen Armagard LCD enclosures are shipped complete with Screen mounting brackets, wall mounting brackets are optional extra's.
SDS Series Comparison Table
(cold climate enclosure)
|Teperature Range||0°C to +34°C||-5°C to +34°C||-30°C to +34°C|
|IP Protection Rating||IP56||IP56||IP56|
|Window Type||Polycarbonate||Anti-Reflective Polycarbonate||Anti-Reflective Glass|
|Dual Security Locks|
|Internal Screen Mount|
|Surge Protected Power|
|Air Curtain™ Screen Cooling|
|Exterior Cooling Chamber|
|Thermostatically Controlled Heating|
|Filter Cooling System|
|Closed Cell Insulation|
|Mounting Options||Flat or 15° Wall Brackets (Sold Separately)||Flat or 15° Wall Brackets (Sold Separately)||Flat or 15° Wall Brackets (Sold Separately)|
- 5 Year Warranty of all mechanical parts
- Fast delivery
- Informed and helpful staff
- High quality engineering
- Over 14 years of industry experience